Sunday, May 18, 2014

Transfer 8, week 1 (May 19, 2014)


Hello!

This will be kind of a short email, because we need to get back to 포항 (Pohang) and do some other stuff, and I'm kind of tired but...

As expected, I'm staying in Pohang, but I'll be serving with Elder Boome! My companion told all the members he's a "tall handsome guy from England." He's been in Korea six more weeks than I have, so I think today is basically his year mark in Korea.

Anyways, I'm excited to be able to work with him; things will go well in Pohang!

We'll probably have to focus a lot on finding, since the investigators we have are kind of iffyish, so we'll have to see how that goes. Honestly, even if you have a ton of investigators, you need to focus on finding, so that's not that different.

Sorry this is so short, but I'll write you all next week!

Love,
Elder Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment