Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas! (December 25, 2013)



Merry Christmas~~!
 
It was good talking to you all today! Sorry that you had to wait a bit; Elder Brower's family call really really late, and I couldn't tell him the cut the call so I can get mine. Hopefully, you didn't worry too much or anything. :)
 
I opened up my pacakges, and Elder Brower took some pictures, so here they are (poor Elder Brower hasn't gotten his package yet... it's on the way though. Also, my hair in the second picture). It was fun - everything in that box is awesome!
 
Thank you for all the goodies, the pictures, the necktie, the blanket, the snacks, everything! And please tell Keiko-obachaan as well. I will be snacking very well in the future. :D
 
Don't worry, I'll make sure to share with Elder Brower, haha! Have an awesome Christmas!
 
- Elder Luke





No comments:

Post a Comment